MadaMim Hounds

MadaMim Hounds

fredag 29. april 2011

Me and my cute little children .... :D

A few weeks ago we were at the gravel pit again. We were there with Linn, Bente and Sigbjørn and all their "children", but in this blog post I will concentrate on my children and their behavior....

As many know, Mum says that I'm the Queen, and she calls me a Lady. And we would think that my children will follow me and be young Ladies and Gentlemen? Well think again!! ;)

All photos are taken by Bente, look at them and enjoy mom's angels:

Here, I'm Tara, the Queen and Lady!


My sweet daughter Cayenne, looks like an angel.


Me and Cayenne, she's certainly not so little anymore ...


Caesar, Ella and Cayenne have fun!


Happy Cayenne!


Happy Caesar!


Happy Ella!


I'm watching my angels Ella and Cayenne play in the water... Hello, Ladies!


And what can I say about my beautiful son Caesar .... I let the pictures speak for themselves ... ;)




Not so much gentleman yet.


And I let the pictures of beautiful Ella also speak for themselves, words are unnecessary .... ;)



A beauty indeed! But a Lady, not quite yet ... :D

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar