MadaMim Hounds

MadaMim Hounds

fredag 23. juli 2010

While we wait .... :)

I think my mom feels that time is running a bit late now, but she should have tried to be in my paws ...

Because I can promise you that time is running really late for me! I am big and slow and nothing is left of my normally elegant me ... But the strange is that I like it,  In a  weird  way I feel different and use time left to prepare myself for the important role that waits me. The Mommy role! =D

Mom and Dad have spent the time to make a puppy crate and have it ready until I get my babies. I think it was really nice!

Here are the whelping box ready to use, so now it's just to have patience ... ;) 


I had to try it to see if I could use it, and think it works well. Thanks to mom, dad and uncle. Good job!


Waiting ........ 



Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar