MadaMim Hounds

MadaMim Hounds

lørdag 6. august 2011

Happy birthday my little one!

Absolutely amazing that my little puppy is one year today, almost feel like it was yesterday I got them!

Here are some pictures from last year at this time ...


Here I am with the whole gang, nice to be able to sleep a little. :)

Here are the boys:

Caravan Caza Cervus. "Draco"


Caravan Crazy Maas. "Leo"


Caravan Calando el Zorro. "Pepper".


Caravan Carabus el Fahzir. "Chili"

.

Caravan Caesar el Keesh. "Caesar"!


And the girls:

Caravan Chadidja el Shammar. "Astra". :)


Caravan Cayenne Nashira. "Cayenne". :D


Caravan Cantara Ila Masudah Itheram. "Ella". :)


I want to congratulate all of you so much with Your birthday, I hope you all get a great great day!. : D

Many kisses and hugs from your mom Tara!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar